Ender is very suspicious of our talking "Magic 8-Ball" Yoda. It's not a fully animatronic toy, so he's not totally freaked out by it, but he senses a great disturbance in the Force.
Happier now that the toy Yoda gone it is!
The young Padawan at his school, learning the ways of the Jedi. And about colors and shapes.
Being a sourpuss is a path to the Dark side!
Ender is about as tall as the real Yoda, but has better posture.
Happy to have Mommy at his school to help with the Halloween parade!
He enjoyed pushing his classmates in the parade.
Use the F=m·a...How many Muppets can you spot in this video?
Ender and the Pussycats*.*his teachers
The peanut butter cup is Reese, the little girl that Ender sometimes smooches in class.
After the parade he traded in his pointy green ears for some round furry ones.
A duel to the death at the church Halloween party!
A stalemate, and a truce...
Wearing this silly costume finally pays off!
Look mom, they're just handing this stuff out!You see how he cleverly works the con to double-up on his candy?
Fighting over the candy bar we won for having the fifth best costumes at the party!
We didn't paint his face for the costume, but if we had, this is what he would have looked like.
5 comments:
So cute! I love all the pics and especially the videos!
Strong the Force is with one so small!
And cute the Force is with one so green. You did a good thing the day you bought that Yoda costume. All the waiting finally pays off!
You FABULOUS folks! We miss you.
Love it! I have been yearning for these pics. I swear he is getting cuter by the day! I love him!!!
the force is strong with that one.
Cute as that little green face is, I like it better as the Ender I know and love! Thanks for making me smile and lol at these holiday pics. And may the force be with all of us! He is such an adorable little man. Love his school too!
Post a Comment