November 19, 2009

I just called to say it's autumn

We didn't make it to a festive pumpkin patch or a seasonal apple orchard this autumn, but we did end up in a grave yard one day. A little morbid perhaps, but full of beautiful autumn leaves!

I know it's supposed to be Fall and everything, but this is ridiculous!


I could have sworn that there was one more leaf around here someplace... now where could it be hiding?


Ender had fun marching around and kicking up the dry leaves.


Trying to find the perfect autumn leaf...


...to throw on the ground himself!


Thanks for the pretty leaves, trees!


Just like the autumn backdrop they pull down at the photo studios, only the real thing.


Ender talking on the phone to a recording of him talking to himself. It's as confusing as it is cute.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE that video! he's so flipping adorable, and his voice is so cute!

Unknown said...

watch out for the leaves, dude.

Christina said...

I don't think I've ever heard his voice before . . . DARLING! And what's up with throwing leaves at him? LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness... that is the best!!! He's such a big boy!