Amy and I finally got around to taking some pictures of Ender's new room. My sister-in-law Lisa and niece Aubriegh were awesome enough to spend a week with us, breaking their backs changing our second bedroom from office/storage space, into the kind of room your proud to put your new baby.
We went with a jungle theme, which meant they painted the walls in jungle greens, and put monkeys all over the place. They also installed cabinets, hung drapes, installed a murphy bed, and mouse-proofed the whole place.

We're very happy with the way the whole thing turned out, and want to show it off to all of our family and friends. Since most everyone we want to show it off to live thousands of miles away, this little virtual tour will have to suffice until you come to visit us. Soon.
2 comments:
Bethany said...
so cute! we need to come see it in person before I have this baby. I need to call you guys! talk soon!
5/9/08
mike said...
that's a fine looking room. hopefully i'll see you guys in august.
5/11/08
No comments:
Post a Comment