June 24, 2008

homely little face

For the first time in months, Baby Ender has shown his face for an ultrasound! For the longest time he was camera-shy, and wouldn't show his face for any pictures. Unfortunately, now that he's developed a real face, and the courage to show it, he looks kind of homely and a little crazy...
In this picture you can see his one long eye, his little nose, and his huge frowny lips.


Which is better than what we got at the previous ultrasound...
I defy anyone to tell me what on Earth part of my son this is, and there's a dollar in it for the first person who can successfully decipher this image.

4 comments:

Danielle Perona said...

I don't think he's homely at all! I can see the cute little newborn face already. He is going to have cute cheeks that sag a little and the cutest little mouth. I am already in love with him!!!

Sassy said...

I am going to guess that the bottom one is an arm and hand.

Grandma Cheryl said...

I think it is an exceptionally cute face. Just ask the grandma if you don't think so!!

Dave W. said...

oh that's easy! there's a giant large frog-eye to the left. and he's wiping a giant nose with a stick-like arm while staring at the camera with a closed eye.

that'll be one dollar please.