June 21, 2009

pudding pup

Ender is getting old enough to start playing with his food. He's also reading books all by himself. Watch out world, he's messy and he's literate1!

Look at all that pudding! Bill Cosby would be proud.


Putting pudding in my pie-hole.


Do I look like a puppy to you?


Mmmmm... nummy on my tummy!


See all of my books! I have a square book, a round book, and a book with googly eyes.


I have googly eyes too!


Gather round folks, it's storytime...


1) He's not really literate yet, but he sure does love books!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Literate and messy is my favorite combination! :)

Danielle Perona said...

Yay! Could my nephew be any cuter? Not possible! Happy birthday little guy. Sorry I didn't call on your birthday. Because I got my tonsils out, I couldn't really say more than 3 words, and nobody could understand those words anyway. Will call this week and I can't wait to squish your little face in a few weeks. Yay!

Unknown said...

awesome as always.