Ender doesn't mind that the slide is hot enough to fry eggs and bright enough to give him severe retinal damage, he's just happy to be out in public again!
Yeah, someone tagged the kiddie swings at the park. In pink.
Cesar and Heather let us crash their Memorial Day festivities!
Ender getting all crazy at the church picnic! Watch out!
Since we won't let him eat hamburgers until he has teeth and can ask for one in English & Spanish, he had to settle for banana cream pie.
Ender was pretty happy that we let him keep his arm splints off most of the day, but was suspicious of the scary grass all around us while we were eating.
We've been schlepping his activity seat around in our trunk for months now, and it finally paid off!
Our little family, all squished together at the Del Water Gap.
His new trick is waving at people. He doesn't even care if they're looking at him, or if they wave back, he's out to greet the whole world!
What is it about national holidays that makes us take all kinds of family portraits?
4 comments:
So freaking darls. I love everything he does. I can't wait until the day when he can ask for a hamburger in English and Spanish. And I love that when he was in his activity chair thing, you had to put something under his feet so he wouldn't feel the creepy grass.
What a cutie. I love the wave!! I hope he's feeling better.
the pics are all cute! and you guys are such an adorable little family, the last pic is my favorite!
Oh my how cute! We're so sad we weren't there with you guys! We are craving a Cheeseburger in Paradise outing. some how we need to get together.I mean there's only a country between us. we should beable to work it out. I love the family pictures. So fun to see you all!
Post a Comment