December 21, 2008

uncle rod & aunt tan

The reason we went to Hawaii in the first place was so we could be there when Rod and Tanya got married. Now that you've seen the rest of our trip to Hawaii, here are a few pictures from the wedding day. Mahalo!

Ender looking all mafia... as usual.


Kimi, Barb, Ender, Jenna


Brenden trying to look cool like grandpa.


Cheryl handing out the leis.


I'm ready for my closeup!


Waiting for Rod and Tanya to come outside.


The happy couple!


Now that they're married, they're allowed to kiss.


The whole family (minus everybody who was following the photographer around every square inch of the temple grounds on a photo shoot).


Ender glad to be out of his little suit.


Nothing says "I don't live here, I'm just visiting" like matching Hawaiian print clothes.


Dirt surfing on the North Shore of Oahu!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ender does steal the show, but you two are pretty cute as well. Looks like you had a wonderful time!