Where's the first place everyone goes after stepping off the plane in Hawaii? Costco of course! Ster found himself a two-pack of grandsons.
The beginning of Ender's lucrative modeling/bodybuilding career. Here he's posing for a baby sunscreen ad.
We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, and Ender got a fun seashell necklace to chew on.
We had matching shirts. You've got to do this kind of stuff when they're young, before they think they're too cool to dress like dad.He's finally big enough to toss!
Since Mommy and Ender didn't have matching shirts, they decided to get matching face tattoos!
Everyone got a delicious lei for the luau!
Amy loved her piƱa colada, served in a real pineapple!
How do I look in my hat... pretty tough, right?
Oh, we're going to a hukilau!A huki, huki, huki, huki, hukilau!
Ender hated touching the ocean (not pictured here).
But he didn't mind sitting on the sand.
The whole family went on a hike. Anyone not carrying an infant through the jungle had an enjoyable time.
Cloud shrouded mountain.
Indiana Amy posing in front of a beautiful valley.
I had to carry her trusty sidekick, who had fallen asleep.
We went to Waikiki to watch the sun set.
Not a bad way to end the day.
A sunset is even better if you follow it up with dessert!
Grandpa got to spend a little more time with his future canyoneering buddies.
Ender wanted you to see the duckies on his robe.
The cousins had similar robes. Brenden didn't appreciate the New Jersey hello, however.
Wish you were here!(we wish we were still there too)
6 comments:
wow.
I am so insanely jealous of your exotic vacation. Here I am in Utah and it has already snowed 2 out of the 3 days I have been here. :)
That sunscreen picture is hilarious and I also love the sand picture. Darling!
HAHAHA . . . The picture of Ender flipping off Brenden. I'm sad I missed that day.
thanks for the neck work, honey. It looks great!
So fun! You guys got some great pictures. I wish I was back there too. . .
Cuteness. How is Ender already so cool? Must be the parents???
Post a Comment