This photo shoot was ALL Brian's idea!
Yeah, but you should have seen the smile completely overtake Amy's face when I told her my plan. She was more excited than I was!
I think Ender has a future as a member of a hair band. :)
that is hi-larious! easily the best thing i've seen all month!
Just saw the title of the post. As the trashy Jersey guy at the used car dealer said, A-pra-po!
Stinking LOL. And Ender's expression is priceless!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This photo shoot was ALL Brian's idea!
Yeah, but you should have seen the smile completely overtake Amy's face when I told her my plan. She was more excited than I was!
I think Ender has a future as a member of a hair band. :)
that is hi-larious! easily the best thing i've seen all month!
Just saw the title of the post. As the trashy Jersey guy at the used car dealer said, A-pra-po!
Stinking LOL. And Ender's expression is priceless!
Post a Comment