Ender in his little white suit.
Ender looked almost as cute as his mother.
Proud father and his baby son.
The happy little family all cuddled up together on the couch!
Ender got to meet Aunt Jill.
Great-Grandma Nina was obviously very happy to hold baby Ender.
So cute, but so very Jersey!
4 comments:
I think that Xander and Ender will be great friends. They both have the cute cute face about them. Your family looks beautiful. I am so happy for you and hope to visit soon.
Ender is starting to get that mischevious look that I recognize in his parents. Look out world!
I keep putting setting as my computer wallpaper the picture you took of Amy and Ender on the couch right after he was blessed. Every time I look at it I think I am seeing two of the most beautiful people on the earth. He is getting cuter and cuter every time I see a picture of him. I can't wait to hold him lots in Hawaii. I didn't get to hold him nearly enough when you were in Salt Lake in September. Give baby Ender a kiss for me!
Post a Comment