April 9, 2009

king of the park and playground

With the weather getting warmer, we're trying to spend more time outside. We went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, which was beautiful, and we went to our local public park, which was crowded.

Ender was so excited for the Japanese garden that he wore his panda hat! We didn't have the heart to tell him that pandas are from China.


Amy wanted to introduce Ender to her favorite flower, the magnolia.


Ender tried to shake hands, but he ended up just ripping off some petals and stuffing them into his mouth instead.


Brooklyn Mallards... ducks with attitude.


Little man, little tree.


Ender took to the swings like a Brooklyn Mallard to water.


But he was more interested in watching the other kids than in swinging.


He's happy to go tumbling off of a tabletop, but he's scared to go down a gentle slope.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

aww, he looks so cute.
glad you guys got a video of him going down the slide.
have fun in AZ!

Jess said...

I love the panda hat! Stylin'!

Grandma Cheryl said...

He is growing up so fast! Love the swing shots, and I can just see him excited to see the other children. Like I have said many times before, he is the most social child I have ever seen! That will serve him well in life. That and his amazing good looks and smarts. He is the total package all wrapped up in just a couple of feet. He is 24 inches tall now, isn't he?

Christina said...

Ender is quite suave and debonaire. I guess he gets that from his parents!

Danielle Perona said...

So fun! Brian, Ender's hair is starting to look like yours did as a baby.