July 26, 2008

pioneer day picnic

We celebrated Pioneer Day by going to Brian's company picnic. It was Baby Ender's first real outing, and the biggest trip he's made yet!

Poor Ender's head is about half as big as it needs to be to fill his hat.


We dyed the whites of his eyes to match his outfit.


On the banks of the beautiful and deadly Hudson River.


The cuteness of those socks almost compensates for the dreariness of the river.


Ender behaves better for Mommy than Daddy in pictures.


Nothing says naptime like a party shirt!


He was so sleepy he missed the barbeque.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

He is adorable. How fun. I will get your gift in the mail this week!

Danielle Perona said...

He is beautiful, and are you wearing a hawaiian shirt Brian? I never thought I'd see the day . . .

Bethany said...

guys he is so cute! we miss ya!